Friday, July 13, 2018

USAF 38th ARRS / Pedro Rescue / 100 Combat Missions Tab

USAF 38th Air Rescue & Recovery Squadron / Pedro Rescue / 100 Combat Missions Tab
From 1966 to 1971 the squadron controlled 14 detachments of HH-43F 'PEDROS" from its HQ at Tan Son Nhut AB, RVN for the recovery of downed airmen and (later) base crash rescue. One of the most counterfeit patches ever made, but this is an original piece that took me a long time to find and in this case, the patch was kindly donated by a fellow friend and collector Tony R. from the Jolly Green Giant Collection Rare!

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!