Friday, February 24, 2017

USAF Jolly Green / Vietnam Era Patch

USAF Jolly Green / Vietnam Era Patch
This is an extremely rare and super hard to find original wartime Japanese machine embroidered patch of U.S Air Force Air Rescue & Recovery Service / Jolly Greens used by HH-53 "Super Jolly Green Giant” pilots during Vietnam war.  It's believed the 9th Division Black Panthers were supported directly buy HH-53/ HH-3's in Vietnam, but also the panther could be from the 13th TFS and the rooster the 67th TFS. The insignia measures 3 1/3 X 6 inches and took me over 9 years to get my hands on this rare piece full of early days Jolly Greens heritage and history and super rare spoof patch. Circa 1967/75'.

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!