Monday, July 4, 2016

USAF Guardian Angel / PJ-CRO PVC Patch

USAF Guardian Angel / Pararescue-Combat Rescue Officer PVC Patch 
The "Guardian Angel" logo was created in 2001 by Pararescuemen Rich Hillard. He wanted to create something that was similar to the official Pararescue emblem but could also be worn by PJ’s, friends, family, and supporters alike without intruding on the sanctity and honor associated with the official emblem. This is a detailed, high-quality 3D PVC Patch with hook velcro backing. Measuring 1.5"x 3", this patch fits well on velcro hat panels, packs, vests, Phalanx helmets, etc. Made in the USA by David T. (USAF flight medic/HH-60 Gunner).


Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

4 comments:

  1. Flightfnp@gmail.com

    Retired USAF X 46F

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the great information about USAF Guardian Angel / PJ-CRO PVC Patches

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing the awesome information. I’m interested in buying it. Plz contact me.
    Thanks.

    prrqkorekore@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These still available to purchase? Please let me know!

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!