Tuesday, January 17, 2012

USAF PJ Pararescue / St. Hubertus Morale Patch

USAF PJ Pararescue / St. Hubertus Morale Patch
Used in the field by many PJ's, this patch shows the St. Hubertus image. Saint Hubert was widely venerated in the Middle Ages and partly because of his noble birth several military orders were named after him: the Bavarian, the Bohemian and that of the Archbishop-Elector of Cologne. Also, this patch shows the world famous logo of the Jägermeister herbal liquor (well venerated by the troops as well!), but perhaps the real meaning reveals the ¨Crusader¨ or ¨Infidel¨ meaning hidden on the cross.

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I recently found a St. Hubertus Morale Patch at a shop in South Korea it looks old but in good shape. Its got a different color pattern though from the other patches I have seen. The border and the shine around the cross are gold while everything else is white with the stag shaded brown

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!