Tuesday, January 31, 2012

USAF 76th ERQS / Margaritaville Patch

USAF 76th ERQS / Margaritaville

The 76th Expeditionary Rescue Squadron serves as an ambulance of the air in Afghanistan.
Airmen of the 76th ERQS provide medical or casualty evacuation and personnel recovery for U.S. and coalition forces, Afghan National Security Forces and local nationals in all of the Regional Commands in Afghanistan.
As far as I know, Margaritaville Resort is in Las Vegas, NV, near Nellis Air Force Base and seems to be used by USAF personell as a relax site.

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Is there any way to obtain this magnificent patch?

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!