Wednesday, April 18, 2012

USAF 255th SOS CCT / ROKAF 259th TASS Challenge Coin


USAF 255th SOS (Special Operations Squadron) CCT (Combat Control Team) / ROKAF (Republic of Korea Air Force) 259th TASS (Tactical Air Support Squadron) Challenge Coin.

This is a very nice and rare challenge coin from the CCT's. Yeah, this is a USAF Rescue collection but it's impossible to forget the great job these guys do and the close relation between the CCT's and PJ's, plus the joint training they receive during their process to become operators in both fields. Great collector’s piece!

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!