Thursday, August 9, 2018

USAF 64th ERQS / Pedro Patch

USAF 64th Expeditionary Rescue Squadron / Pedro / Afghanistan Patch
Made in Afghanistan. Circa 2016/8'.

US Air Force (USAF) Pararescueman from the 64th Expeditionary Rescue Squadron (ERQS) ready for extraction from an abandoned housing site outside of Baghdad International Airport, Iraq, by a USAF HH-60G Pave Hawk helicopter during Operation Iraqi Freedom.

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I designed that patch and it was made at a local shop in Tucson, AZ. I have a few extras if you want one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rick
    I Am a collecter from the UK ���� just started . Any help to collect patches, would be grateful.

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!