Tuesday, October 2, 2012

USAAF Air Rescue Service / Labrador - Newfoundland - Greenland Patch

USAAF Air Rescue Service / Labrador - Newfoundland - Greenland Patch
This really big USAAF patch featured was presented to USCG personnel operating from the USN  Naval Air Station  in appreciation for the support rendered in the theater - it was a joint effort up there in those days! These patch is almost unique and imposible to find out there. Made in Saskatoon, SK Canada and in a really good condition. 

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!