Sunday, April 30, 2017

USAF CSAR CTF / PVC Patch

USAF Combat Search & Rescue / Combined Test Force / "Discursus ab Forfex" Patch PVC Patch
This is a sharp PVC patch and is the official morale patch of the CSAR test team. This patch is worn by Guardian Angel (Pararescue), HH60, and C-130 teams on Fridays. This is primarily a flight suit patch and worn on the right shoulder on Fridays. It has a Velcro backing and "Glow in the dark" PVC.

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

6 comments:

  1. Do you know the significance of the orange colour on the patch? The Jolly Green Shield for the unit has an orange foot too?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the reply. Most of the patches made for the unit have orange on it, I'm just curious.
    Regards,
    Tony

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I noticed that too but unfortunately have no idea why. Good catch. Regards and thanks for visiting the Blog.

      Delete
  3. Orange colors in the test organization’s represent the orange test equipment and orange cables that are often installed on the test aircraft.

    Nabo

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!