Sunday, November 25, 2012

USAF 336th TRG / Rescue & Survival School Patch Set

USAF 336th TRG / Rescue & Survival School Patch Set

Very rare set of 5 USAF Rescue & Survival School 336th Training Group and related patches. Units are/were at USAF Survival School at Fairchild AFB,Washington state.

-336th Training Group, 5-emblem gaggle patch.
-336th Crew Training Group patch.
-66th Training Group patch.
-66th Training Squadron / Det 1 patch.
-22nd Training Squadron / SERE School.


Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hey. I'm in dire need of the 22TRS patch. Or the whole set if we can work something out.

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!