Saturday, December 8, 2012

USAF 21st STS Patch

USAF 21st Special Tactics Squadron Patch
Based at Pope Air Force Base, North Carolina the Special Tactics Squadrons (STS) and are part of Air Force Special Forces Command (AFSOC). An umbrella organization, the 720th Special Tactics Group, trains, organizes and equips the 800 or so CCTs, PJs and SOWT operators within the various squadrons.


Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. This STS patch was the original patch for the 21st STS (since changed). At the time the unit stood up as an STS there were no SOWT operators, only CCT and PJ's.

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!