Friday, February 1, 2013

USAF 31st ARRS / King Rescue / TS-101-Clark '72 Patch

USAF King Rescue / TS (Transport Squadron?)-101-Clark '72 Patch
This unofficial patch was designed by the 31st ARRS (HC-130 unit) which deployed to Vietnam in 1972 to support air rescue during the Easter Offensive. The callsign "Crown" was first used by HU-16's Albatross. When the HC-130's arrived in SEA, they began using the "Crown" callsign and then ¨King¨ (for ¨Combat King¨) callsign. Its a VERY RARE and HARD TO FIND Patch!

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!