Sunday, April 9, 2017

USAF Pararescue / Jacket Patch

USAF Pararescue / Jacket Patch
Probably the biggest and most detailed Pararescue patch on earth, beautifully made with top materials and finished by hand. Gently donated by PJ Chipper Williams to the collection and wore by some PJ's MC's in their jackets. Measures 35x35cm. Custom made in Pakistan under an special order in a really small quantities (Less than 10 made!). An honour to get this unique patch in the collection. HooYa!

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!