Tuesday, October 31, 2017

USAF JTF-STS / Space Shuttle Patch

USAF Joint Task Force - Space Shuttle Support / "Like Magic" Patch

There's not much info regarding this patch. This is all could gather, but I believe is related in some point to the Space Shuttle Rescue Support where some ARRS has to be involved, nevertheless, each shuttle launch had its own STS number and special patch. The patch usually had the name of the shuttle and/or the astronauts on it for each launch, so this is a patch for the guys doing support for the launch (most probably at a Transoceanic Abort Landing (TAL) site (perhaps Morrocco?). The design of this patch infers that it is the space shuttle Challenger?, but does not state the STS number or astronauts. 

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!