Thursday, February 1, 2018

WANTED!: USAF Jolly Green / FWQ 89-07 A Patch

WANTED!: USAF Jolly Green / Fixed Wing Qualification 1989-07 A Patch
Fixed wing qualification Course was at Vance FAB and it was made for a course of rotary crews gaining fixed wing qualification after a pilot shortage. Thanks to fellow collector Tony Richardson for the image and info!

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I am a member of a Jolly Green HH-3E organization and had two friends go through this program that may be able to help you with this patch. Please e-mail me at Shellbell1957@gmail.com. Someone just recently posted that they have this patch as well.

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!