Friday, October 12, 2018

USAF 56th RQS / Black Version PVC Patch

USAF 56th Rescue Squadron / Black Version / Glow in the Dark PVC Patch
Shortly before the 56th RQS moved to Aviano, Italy in middle 2018; the squadron designed this PVC Black Version patch that it's pretty rare and hard to find. This one was given by HH-60G Pave Hawk pilots during their last air show in Lakenheath, UK in early 2018. 



Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. Your photo of the 'glow in the dark' came out alot better than mine
    Love this one and the ocp colour pvc shield patches!
    Darren

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!