Saturday, December 1, 2018

USAF 46th ERQS / OCP Patch

USAF 46th Expeditionary Rescue Squadron / OCP Patch
Made in Taiwan 2018

This patch has a really nice history behind when in early 2017 I was contacted by a fellow aerial gunner M. Vincent from the 46th ERQS who asked me to collaborate in the design of a new emblem to their unit. Since this is the largest worldwide USAF Rescue collection and I keep rare books, documentation and pictures of pretty much 95% of all the existing heraldry since even the early days of the AAF and through the years collecting and being deployed in the field made many good friends, it was not that hard to find the true heritage for this unit. Almost a year after this collaboration (Actually my second collaboration with a rescue unit) I've got the news that after filling an insane amount of paperwork the design was officially approved and issued to the unit. I received this patch and a nice letter with the effective date and lineage of this patch. 

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!