Friday, December 28, 2018

USAF Pararescue / Cheshire Cat / OCP Patch Set

USAF Pararescue / Cheshire Cat / OCP Patch Set
Circa 2018 

This was my first patch acquired back in the day, this time with a new edition made in OCP Camouflage color pattern. It shows the PARARESCUE phrase, followed by ¨We're all mad... You know!¨ phrase. It was designed by David Young (USAF Pararescue 1971 - 1996).

The Cheshire Cat is a fictional cat popularized by Lewis Carroll's depiction of it in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Due to the crazy behavior of this character in this depiction, the PJ's adopted this cartoon as a logo for this patch to represent the dangerous nature of their missions which not everyone would be capable to go; only someone MAD...

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!