Friday, December 28, 2018

USAF 55th HMU / Jolly Green Little Sprout / AZ / PVC Patch

USAF 55th Helicopter Maintenance Unit / Jolly Green Little Sprout / Arizona / PVC Patch
Designed by Scott R. Made in USA 2018

Airmen from the 55th Helicopter Maintenance Unit pose in front of an HH-60G Pave Hawk at Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Ariz., Sept. 21, 2017. The 55th HMU performed an engine swap on mountainous terrain in less than 48 hours after an in-flight emergency.

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

1 comment:

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!