Friday, July 26, 2019

USAF PJ / CCATT - OEF Patch

USAF Pararescue / Critical Care Air Transport Team  - Operation Enduring Freedom Patch
Made in Afghanistan. Circa 2010/5'.

This is a SUPER rare piece custom made in Afghanistan on request for a Pararescue Flight Surgeon and  Physician attached to a CCATT team. The design is actually pretty nice mixing the PJ crest with the CCATT logo combined. I have to admit that the craftsmanship is probably the worst I have ever seen before, but due to the rareness of this piece, it deserves a place in the collection. It's believed that belonged to a 920th Rescue Wing member.


Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!