Thursday, July 14, 2011

USAF 4411th. RQS / Combat Shadow / 1997 (Provisional) Tan Patch / Rare!

USAF 4411th. RQS / Combat Shadow / 1997 Provisional Patch / Very Rare!

This is a very rare 1997 USAF issue, 4411th. RQS (Prov) (Rescue Squadron / Provisional) "Combat Shadow", 100% embroidered, pilot and flight crew flight suite patch. This patch was made on a government contract by Brown Embroidery in November 1997.

The Lockheed MC-130 is the basic designation for a family of special mission aircraft operated by the United States Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC). The MC-130E was the first Combat Talon and was developed to support clandestine special operations missions. Members of the family include the MC-130E Combat Talon I, MC-130H Combat Talon II, MC-130W Combat Spear, and MC-130P Combat Shadow.

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!