Friday, September 28, 2012

USAF Pararescue / Cheshire Cat Patch

USAF Pararescue / ¨A Strange Situation, a Wild Occupation¨ - ¨We're All MAD, you know... ¨ Cheshire Cat Patch

This is a great and new version of the famous Pararescue Cheshire Cat patch, possible circa 2009/11. The Cheshire Cat is a fictional cat popularized by Lewis Carroll's depiction of it in Alice's Adventures in Wonderland. Due the crazy behavior of this character in this depiction, the PJ's adopted this cartoon as a logo for this patch to represent the dangerous nature of their missions which not everyone would be capable to go; only someone MAD...

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

1 comment:

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!