Monday, October 14, 2013

USAF ANG 129th RQW / Golden Gate Guard Patch

USAF Air National Guard 129th Rescue Wing / Golden Gate Guard Patch

The 129th Rescue Wing (129 RQW) is a unit of the California Air National Guard, stationed at Moffett Federal Airfield, Mountain View, California. If activated to federal service, the Wing is gained by the United States Air Force Air Combat Command.

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. I was assigned to the 129th back in the early 80's and would love to get a "Golden Gate Guard" patch. Do you know where I can buy one?
    Roger4109@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking to purchase a "Golden Gate Guard" patch. I was assigned to the 129th back in the early 80's and would love to get one.
    Roger4109@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!