Tuesday, October 15, 2013

USAF 405th TTW Helicopter Ops / Huey Can Do Patch

USAF 405th Tactical Training Wing / Helicopter Operations / ¨Huey Can Do¨ 

USAF 405th TTW Helicopter Operations, Luke AFB. UH-1P /UH-1F. Callsign "Jitney" from Luke AFB Az. F and P model Hueys. were first the 58th TTW, then 405 TTW Helicopter Ops. The unit was a Tactical Air Command unit that mostly did range support on the Gila gunnery range south of Phoenix. Also got involved with other types of missions in the area from over 15 crash investigations, rescue, medevac and general support missions. Circa 1974/7 (Vietnam Period).

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!