Thursday, July 24, 2014

USAF 1723rd STS / Combat Rescue Patch

USAF 1723rd Special Tactics Squadron / Combat Rescue Patch
This is a rare patch that came with different stories within. One version says it was local-made in South East Asia (probably Osan AFB, South Korea), 1980s. Other version says this patch belonged to the 1724th STS or 1730 PRS (Pararescue Squadron). Another version states that belong to the redesignated on 1 Apr 1990, 1723rd Special Tactics Squadron located at Eglin AFB, FL (the combat rescue was only in operation from 1990-1992).

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!