Friday, July 4, 2014

USAF Memorial Patch / Ben White

USAF in Memory of Ben White / Guardian Angel / MLBA / 09 June 2010 / DCU Patch
Air Force Senior Airman Benjamin D. White died June 9, 2010 Serving During Operation Enduring Freedom. 24, of Erwin, Tenn.; assigned to the 48th Rescue Squadron, Davis-Monthan Air Force Base, Ariz.; died June 9, near FOB Jackson, Afghanistan, in a HH-60G Pave Hawk (Pedro 66).
Rare and hard to find theater made in Afghanistan Patch gently donated by PJ Mason Harris.
 
Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!