Monday, December 8, 2014

USAF 305th RQS / Pencil Pocket Tab / HH-60 Pavehawk / Operation Red Wings II

USAF Pencil Pocket Tab / HH-60 Pavehawk / Operation Red Wings II
This pencil pocket tab was donated by one of the pilots of the 305th Rescue Squadron involved in the operation Red Wings II (The pilot preffered to not be identified) that rescued Navy SEAL Hospital Corpsman First Class Marcus Luttrell who became famous for his book "Lone Survivor". I want to thank so much the confidence of this brave pilot who gave me this pencil tab he whore during the rescue of Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell and was later involved in removing the remains of Michael Murphy, Danny Dietz & Matt Axelson from the mountains of Afghanistan. A great ítem to this rescue collection.

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!