Saturday, December 6, 2014

USAF Son Tay Raid / Handmade Original Patch


USAF Son Tay Raid / Handmade Original SEA Patch
This is a really hard to find original Son Tay Raider patch designed by PJ Udo Fischer on November 23, 1970. There're thousends of copies out there and thanks to a private collector I could get ahold of this amazing piece of history. Huge patch by the way!

The Son Tay Raid happened 44 years ago. Did you know that the raiders trained for the mission at Hurlburt Field and Duke Field?  (From Left to Right) SFC Donald D. Blackard, SFC Gregory T. McGuire, and SFC Freddie D. Doss dressed in full battle gear before the misiĆ³n.

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!