Monday, June 29, 2015

USAF Special Operations Weather / Combat Weather Flash

USAF Special Operations Weather / Combat Weather Flash
Special Operations Weather, commonly referred to in the Air Force as Combat Weather, used to be a special duty assignment available only to trained and certified Air Force Weathermen (AFSC 1W0X1). In January 2009, the Air Force decided to make this duty a separate AFSC (1W0X2). Before this new AFSC, weather Airmen applied to become special operations weathermen after already being in the Air Force.
 
Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!