Wednesday, July 26, 2017

USAF CCT / Sand-Cast Flash

USAF Combat Control Team Beret Flash / Sand Cast / Circa 1983
Finally, after years searching I've got this amazing piece thanks to a fellow collector Mr. Neil Tipp who collaborated with this really hard to find sand-cast version from the CCT flash that completes my collection of CCT flashes. 


Yeah, this is a USAF Rescue collection but it's impossible to forget the great job these guys do and the close relation between the CCT's and PJ's, plus the joint training they receive during their process to become operators in both fields. Great collector’s piece!

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!