Wednesday, July 26, 2017

USAF CSAR CTF Challenge Coin

USAF Combat Search & Rescue / Combined Test Force / Developmental Test & Operational Test Challenge Coin
This coin came from the private collection of (Re) Maj Gen. Lee Downer collection.
This Coin is from the CSAR Combined Test Force, consisting of Guardian Angel HH-60 and C-130 weapon systems. The test force is a special duty assignment for experienced operator and aviators to research, test and provide the best equipment to the operational fighting units.

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!