Tuesday, November 21, 2017

USAF 71st ARS/RQS Patch Set

USAF 71st Air Rescue Squadron / Dumbo / Elmendorf-Patrick-Moody / Legacy Friday Patch 
USAF 71st Rescue Squadron / "The Search Continues" / HC-130J / Sasquatch/Big Foot Morale Patch
This great patch set kindly donated by Daniel Buchanan from the Squadron is a fine example of this unit patches. The Dumbo patch is mostly used as a Friday Patch and represents the true original legacy design of their unit (here) from the 71st ARRS.

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!