Wednesday, April 10, 2019

USAF 303rd ERQS / Jolly Green / DCU Patch

USAF 303rd Expeditionary Rescue Squadron / Jolly Green / DCU Patch
This patch was made for the unit while based at Camp Lemonnier, Djibouti from 2011, operating HH-60G's. The 303rd was formed to be activated at any time at short notice & with it being an Expeditionary unit the activation dates are very difficult to verify. Kindly donated to the collection by TSgt. Gary McGraw from the 920th AMXS.

PJ's from the 303rd ERQS

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!