Thursday, April 25, 2019

USAF 33th ARRS / Det 13 / Jolly Green / Little Sprout Patch

USAF 33rd Aerospace Rescue & Recovery Squadron / Detachment 13 / Jolly Green / Little Sprout Patch
This is the first patch that had the design of the sprout instead of the Jolly Green Giant. It was used by Det 13 of the 33rd ARRS, the main Squadron based at Kadena AB Japan & the Det was at Osan AB, South Korea. The sprout was used as the Squadron thought it was the baby of the main Squadron, as it had minimal crew & only a few HH-3's, so it seemed logical to use the Sprout design. Made for the unit in the 1970's. Very hard to find!

Got information about it? Got it? Want to sell or trade? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!