Tuesday, August 7, 2012

JASDF-JGSDF-JMSDF / HS-21 SQD - SH-60J/K SEAHAWK 2011 Rescue Operation Patch

JASDF-JGSDF-JMSDF / HS-21 SQD - SH-60J/K SEAHAWK 2011 Rescue Operation Patch
Rare original brand new patch from Japan Maritime Self Defense No. 21 Squadron (Tateyama Air Base): SH-60J & SH-60K Seahawk helicopter. Radio code name: Back Jack Flight. This is the patch worn by the rescue teams during rescue operations in the japan's Fukushima earthquake of 2011 where also PJ's were assisting operations. Hard to find and very well japanese made patch.

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!