Tuesday, August 7, 2012

USAF - IAAFA / SAR Planning Patch

USAF - Inter-American Air Force Academy / Search & Rescue Planning Patch
Howard AFB (Panama), became a focus for military air support, with many surplus USAF aircraft being transferred to Latin American air forces there, as well as the establishment of the IAAFA (Inter-American Air Forces Academy), which provided technical training and education for airmen and officers from approximately 14 Latin American countries.


Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!