Thursday, August 9, 2012

USAF 39th SOW Challenge Coin

USAF 39th Special Operations Wing / CSAR - Nightwings for Peace Challenge Coin

Consolidated (17 August 1998) with the 39th Special Operations Wing. 
Established as the 39th Aerospace Rescue and Recovery Wing on 20 October 1969. 
Activated on 1 January 1970. 
Redesignated as 39th Special Operations Wing on 1 March 1988. Inactivated on 1 December 1992

Got information about this item? Contact me below (comments) with your email address and I´ll get back to you ASAP! Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I have in my possession and in vgc the 39th SOW Night Force Challenge Coin.Best Wishes Terry

    ReplyDelete

I´m constantly searching for original challenge coins, moral and issued patches, badges and more. Please don´t hesitate to contact me if you are willing to sell something. I buy!